SAIL program in transport & logistics
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company operating on more than 250 vessels globally, actively participate in all major global trade lanes, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio.
Join our SAIL program in transport & logistics
start January 2019th – Gdynia & Gdansk offices
What does SAIL offer to you?
- 2-year paid training program based on full time employment contract to start a career in shipping industry.
- Combination of theoretical and practical training.
- European collaboration: assignments and trainings with fellow apprentices from other offices in Europe.
- 1-week conferences and 2-3 months assignment in another European localization.
- On-line shipping courses.
- ONE Shipping Certificate upon successful completion of SAIL program.
Are you the right candidate?
Graduate of Technical School or Bachelor/Engineering degree in transport and logistics preferably.
A very good command of English language is necessary.
Commitment, flexibility and openness are equally important to us.
We expect a high level of engagement to self-study and to enhance your knowledge. Commitment, flexibility and openness are key to success.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV with cover letter in English by 14th of November to: