Arrow Electronics- Payroll Data Administrator
Payroll Data Administrator
By the time you’ve had your morning coffee, it’s likely you’ve already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Payroll Data Administrators to join a team of professionals supporting the payroll processes for 34 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Your responsibility will be the performance, integrity and security of a database and data flow between internal and external systems. No day is like any other day at Arrow, but most frequently, you will be busy with:
- Managing master data integration
- Managing other variable data flows and data-level exceptions
- Takin part in the projects related to data integrity and system integration
A FEW THINGS YOU’RE AN EXPERT AT
- Experience at the similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
What we offer:
- Permanent job contract after probation period
- Private medical healthcare
- MyBenefit system
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location
More about us: https://www.fiveyearsout.com/
If you are interested please apply: