ARROW ELECTRONICS - Accounts Payable Intern
Accounts Payable Intern
By the time you’ve had your morning coffee, it’s likely you’ve already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Accounts Payable Intern is responsible for processing invoices from Suppliers based in the EMEA region. The volume of invoices, which are processed using Oracle is high, and deadlines for processing are tight (ability to work under pressure is essential).
Typical tasks, you would be engaged with, during a common working day: registering supplier invoices, investigating supplier invoice disputes, reconciliation of supplier statements and dispute handling, archiving and filing of documents in line with country legislation, assisting with other accounting jobs as required.
Accounts Payable Intern cooperates on a daily basis with 14 other colleagues and reports directly to Accounts Payable Team Leader Components.
We will start work with very intensive induction training. Besides induction, we will also offer additional training customized to the employee needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Registering supplier invoices
- Investigating supplier invoice disputes on a daily basis
- Analyzing daily, weekly and monthly excel reports
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling
- Archiving and filing of documents in line with Country legislation
- Assisting with other accounting jobs as required
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Fast learner with ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Numerate with accounting knowledge
- Experience from a similar role will be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Paid internship with the possibility to extend the contract
- Special training in AP Trade and also in AP Non Trade which is additional value
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours (7:30 – 17:00)
- Broad selection of teas, coffee and fresh fruits
More about us: https://www.fiveyearsout.com/